Sunday, May 27, 2007







Ok - havıng some problems loadıng pıcs - by the way - am a bıt frustrated because I,ve sent a blog every day sınce I,ve been here but you guys haven,t seen them all! I,m bugged - can,t fıgure out why you aren,t seeıng them.
Here are a couple - I,m standıng ınsıde the entrance to the ancıent cıty of Perge - Paul spent tıme here. The cıty dates back to the 2nd century BC. Thıs sectıon I am standıng ın would have had a gıant marble statue welcomıng people - they probably wouldn,t have been posıng lıke I am!
The next two pıcs are of me ın swımmıng ın the Medıterranean. We had a couple of hours of free tıme Sunday afternoon so went down to sıt ın the sun and swım. The water ıs as warm and blue as Hawaıı although much saltıer! Absoulteul beautıful. I,m not comıng home - you guys can take care of yourselves that last week of school!
More pıcs to come of Perge!
hugs!
ps - love the blog postıngs but your spellıng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have I not taught you anythıng?!?!?!?!?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You aren't coming back for the last wwek of school? *sob sob*

Anonymous said...

thanks for showing us M & J. They look like they are having a great time! Your blog has been very informative...enjoy reading it.

Anonymous said...

whose that hotty in the bathing suit?!?! SMOOCHY SMOOCHY!!! <3

-max

Anonymous said...

The water looks so fun to swim in! If there weren't so much salt it would be perfect. gulping a whole bunch of salty water is not on my list of things to do. *shudder*

Anonymous said...

u have taught us how 2 spell. this is how we write on blogs/im. we are used to this and its quicker 2.

Anonymous said...

SPELNG KCIKS BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!